Thursday, May 10, 2007

Transfers within the Government

I am more prepared now compared to my tranfer from DBM to PSALM. Here are some tips:

1. Inform immediate supervisors way ahead prior to actual transfer/resignation.
2. Two weeks' notice is enough. Get salary first before leaving.
3. Make sure you have enough funds to cover periods without salary.
4. Get all your stuff on a weekend.
5. Set up Out of the Office Assistant of your mail.
6. Make notes on computer configurations.
7. Bring CD to transfer files.

I'll miss the fast internet connection in the office. With the 2 Fino Leather Bag on my mind and the Philip Stein Watch, how could I ever get a Globe Visibility? Hay, why am I buying these things with only PhP50,000 in my pocket. Moreover, I still have that Shang-ri La Mactan Conference that I need to attend to. Anyways, tapusin ko na nga yung financial projections para di ko masyadong iniisip ito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home