Tuesday, August 29, 2006

PSALM Dancing with Former DOF Usec. Singson




Gabriel "Jay" Singson Jr. (the one in barong, far right) is the former Undersecretary of Department of Finance for Special Concerns and Privatization. I saw him several times in a meeting with Debt and Risk Management Team of the Republic. I formally met him after a meeting with Director Joji Cruz in the office of WESM in Ortigas. I can only remember his Korean-like smile and his firm handshake. I haven't heard him talk on work-related issues though because he was already leaving DOF when he got on-board in financing activities. I didn't dance that night becaus ethe songs they were playing were old but it was a delight watching him. I would also like to add that he doesn't look like his Dad -- the close friend of the great John Gokongwei -- former BSP Governor Singson. He is actually an improved version of his dad, who has strong facial features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home