Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Daily PSALM Activities 2005

I learned that I will never learn to appreciate what I do if I don't document them. So I gathered all my notes and summarized what I do everyday in the office. Not all, however, are documented. There was a time when there is nothing much to do so there was no motivation to keep a calendar.

I got promoted as Division Manager in May 2005. I chose to keep one staff because the function of our division has always been handled by a partnership. Nonetheless, I plan to add one more so that I can branch out to other activities.


---

28 September 2005 – Drafted letter for RMBSA and ACCRA. E-mailed CALYON on external counsel. Learned that Atty. Magdalena Imperio is the new lawyer of BSP.

29 September 2005 – Asked Dulce to follow-up receipt of BSP of the notarized NP Board Resolution. Drafted uniform guidelines (I am surprised to learn that it was only now that we are able to finalize the uniform. Last year pa pala ito!)

30 September 2005 – Still on the external counsel to opine on the MCA with CALYON. Inquired from PSALM Legal if there is a standard process in availing the services of external counsels. Listed the following transactions that PSALM facilitated for itself and NPC, which are the following: Power Bonds (2005), Nomura (PSALM financing with ADB Guarantee in 2003), ING Zeroes (2004), OPIC (2003), GSI Zeroes (2003), Bear FRNs (2005) and ING Zeroes (2005) and CALYON (2005). Assignments with Debt Transfer Team.

03 October 2005 – RFP Meeting with the Dept. Manager (Gary): Clarify Primary Obligor status of ROP in the guarantee, set meeting with BTr and DOF on the RFP, Board approval on the funding gap. Follow up MB Opinion on ING Zeroes. Debt Transfer.

17 February 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home